Any user of www.dialahamper.com.au is bound by Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers situated on this website, which can be altered by Dial A Hamper & Gift Baskets at any time.
OFFER TO PURCHASE TERMS
By completing an order through the website at www.dialahamper.com.au you are placing an offer to purchase goods. Dial A Hamper & Gift Baskets reserves the right to refuse any offer to purchase for whatever reason including but not limited to out of date pricing, inability to deliver to a particular location or inability to supply stock.
Dial A Hamper & Gift Baskets is not responsible for any loss caused by late delivery, non delivery or cancellation of any order or product.
Prices for goods on our website are for the goods only, delivery charges are additional.
DELIVERIES AND RE-DELIVERIES
Dial A Hamper trading hours for our Perth Flower & Hamper Shop are 8am to 5pmMonday to Friday. 8.30am to 12pm Saturdays. We reserve the right to open later or close earlier than these specified times
- Minimum purchase of $50.00 worth of product (excluding delivery charges) required for delivery.
- Dial A Hamper & Gift Baskets has thousands of customers – we are not able to call or email you a confirmation that the ordered goods have been delivered to the recipient.
- Due to the volume of orders completed by Dial A Hamper, we try our hardest to deliver your order at your preferred morning (am) or afternoon (pm) choice HOWEVER we cannot guarantee deliveries will arrive at the time requested. We cannot complete specific time deliveries. On high volume days such as Valentines Day, Christmas period we cannot offer am or pm deliveries due to the large numbers of orders we complete.
- Dial A Hamper offers Same Day Delivery to the Perth Metropolitan area if your order is placed before 12.30pm on weekdays and 9.30am on Saturdays. We guarantee that all Perth Metropolitan area (as determined by Dial A Hamper) orders placed in compliance with this time requirement will be delivered to business addresses by 5pm and residential addresses by 7pm provided that recipients name, address and all other details are correct.
· Special deliveries can be made late evening, early morning or weekends outside of our normal trading hours however a charge of $55 will apply in addition to the normal delivery charge applicable. You will have to phone us and organise this with us.
- Deliveries that are not possible to be made on the requested day, will be delivered on the next business day.
- It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure that the recipients name, address, delivery date and products ordered are correct. Should the wrong address be provided a re-delivery fee will be applicable if Dial A Hamper need to go back out to the correct street address.
- Where possible, and if its safe to do so Dial A Hamper couriers will only leave items at addresses only if they believe it will be safe to do so and not get damaged or stolen. We accept no responsibility where it has been deemed safe to leave by our couriers and the item/products goes missing or is stolen. Where it is not possible to leave items safely, incorrect address given, locked gates on premises, person is not at the delivery address than the goods will be bought back to the shop for redelivery and redelivery charges apply.
- We assume that the addresses and other details you provide are correct. All re-deliveries to the same address will incur a re-delivery fee being the same as the original fee charged, redeliveries to a new address will be charged the appropriate delivery fee for that suburb.
Dial A Hamper delivers to business receptions for onward delivery to the recipient if being sent to a business address, and for hospital deliveries we deliver to the hospital ward clerks on the ward the recipient is located. We do not deliver to the addressed recipient in their hospital rooms for privacy reasons.
When you purchase goods through the Dial A Hamper & Gift Baskets website you must be fully entitled to use the credit card submitted, and that this credit card has available funds to cover the purchase.
A surcharge of $3.00 for Diners and American Express Card purchasers is applicable for all orders up to $100 in value including delivery fees, and then 3% of total value including delivery fees for all orders over $100.
By proceeding with your purchase, you are aware of these charges that apply and fully accept that they will be charged to your nominated credit card submitted to this site.
VARIATION OR CANCELLATION OF ORDER
For Single Orders: If you wish to vary or cancel your order we require a full 24 hour period prior to the delivery date. We will be more than happy to refund your money less a $15 administration fee. Orders that are cancelled with less than a 24 hour notice period will not be reimbursed.
We are unable to offer any refund on the day of delivery as the flowers/hamper would have already been prepared for you and/or on its way to the recipient with our couriers.
For multiple corporate orders: If you wish to cancel your corporate multiple gift basket or gift hamper order once it has been confirmed, a 50% cancellation / restocking fee is payable. Once an order is confirmed stock is purchased for that specific order and works are started on the preparation of the gift baskets or gift hampers immediately due to the large numbers of orders we receive.
CANCELLATION BY DIAL A HAMPER & GIFT BASKETS
Dial A Hamper reserve the right not to provide goods and services or cancel orders (or part of an order) at our sole discretion. We will not be held liable for damage or loss from exercising this right.
On occasion it may be necessary for Dial A Hamper & Gift Baskets to substitute some or all of the flowers or products ordered due to unavailability of certain stock lines. Dial A Hamper will always try to source the flowers or product, but this may not always be possible.
If a substitution is required, a product of similar value well be used that is in keeping with the flower arrangement, flower bouquet, gift hamper or gift basket that you have ordered. Dial A Hamper reserves the right to substitute products where deemed necessary by us.
Dial A Hamper's main priority is customer satisfaction. If you receive any products that are faulty, damaged or you have a legitimate complaint about a product we will happily organize an exchange for you where we deem appropriate. We must be immediately advised of this via email on email@example.com and the goods must be returned to us at 111 Newcastle Street Perth WA 6000 within 48 hours from receipt.
In regards to flowers it is a general rule of thumb that they should last 3 - 7 days from time of receipt provided that the flowers are topped up with water, not exposed to direct sunlight/air-conditioning or heat etc. This period may be even less in period of extreme hot weather as flowers are a perishable item. If the flowers in your opinion do not meet our usual standards please email us a photo of the flowers within 24 hours of receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can attempt resolve a favourable resolution to your concerns.
HOT WEATHER POLICY
Every effort is made to ensure that stock requested is supplied in your gift basket or gift hamper selection. In periods of extremely hot weather, Dial A Hamper reserves the right to include non-perishable items as alternatives to those perishable items that require immediate refrigeration on delivery. This especially applies to outer suburbs and country areas.
In regards to flowers, NO flowers will be left at properties (only if safe to do so as determined by our couriers) if the recipient is not home and it is hot weather. Nor will they be left (if safe to do so) if they will get wet and damaged in rainy weather. In both scenarios the goods will be re-delivered at a later time and re-delivery charges will be incurred.
DIALAHAMPER.COM.AU SITE OPERATION
Dial A Hamper attempts to maintain continuity of our website and our services. We reserve the right to modify, cease or change these services and our website as required by us.
The www.dialahamper.com.au website may become unavailable at times for scheduled ort unscheduled maintenance or for reasons beyond our control.
COMMUNICATION FROM DIAL A HAMPER
Dial A Hamper will from time to time email you so as to inform you of new specials or upcoming special dates ie Mothers Day. You can opt out of this email by ‘unsubscribing’ in the communication sent to you. By purchasing through this website, you are aware and accept that emails and other communications may be made with you